Initial Thoughts and Plans

I'm Josh, nice to meet you.

My passion is business, or rather, I see myself in a room, directing a group of individuals from all kinds of educational backgrounds to find a solution for a company we're all apart of.

So CEO.

For example:


















Right now, I need to acquire as much knowledge as possible. Be it educational knowledge, work knowledge, or anything in between.

My Project:

My center of work is at a Law Office, which I will be the work center of my research. However, legal responsibilities will be far from what I will be assigned.

My project consists of examining marketing techniques that are used or should be used by modern small businesses in order to make their name stand out in whichever industry they are operating in. Businesses are becoming increasingly more complex integrated with our society, especially with the advent of technology such as Social Media, Smartphones, second-by-second information sources such as Twitter and Facebook. These new sources of consumer usage has made marketing all the more extensive and important in any successful business of the modern age.

This project will begin to give me a basic understanding of business practice and execution. Over the course of this project, I will be posting information I have learned both about business and life per Boss's words of Wisdom (I'm thinking about creating a daily thing).

Along with examining marketing techniques, I will be looking into corporate structure, finance, and structure with a focus in marketing techniques. In short, I will be looking at the various marketing efforts of large corporations and their effectiveness. Once I grasp a basic understanding of the information, I will post what I have learned here.

Now, just a heads up, there will be certain information that I will not be disclosing, as some of the information I will be working with is confidential. However, if anything I post seems confusing, please feel free to comment and I will do my best to explain it, within reason of course. Also, my blogs will not have a set schedule of posting as I need to have my supervisors approve my post, for clarity as well as confidential information.

Please let me know if you have any questions, critiques, improvements, or any commentary.

Yours truly,
Joshua Hsu





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ask. It's how we all learn.